Pasco County Planning:Phone: (813) 929-2724 Website: www.pascocountyfl.net Customer Service hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM EST
Payment Address:Pasco County PlanningP.O. Box 1760Land O Lakes FL 34639-9998
How can I pay my bill online? Answer: Fill out the payment form and process your payment using any of the following methods:
- • Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- • Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- • E-Check
What information do I need to make a payment online?Answer:To make a payment online, you will need to enter the following information:
- • Patient Account Number
- • Name of the Patient
- • Address
Are there any fees associated with online payments?Answer:There is a convenience fee charged for each online transaction. The fee structure is as follows:
- Credit/Debit = $2.99 (up to $300)
- Credit/Debit = 2.65% (over $300)
- E-Check = $2.99
- There is a limit of $5,000.00 per transaction
What other payment options do I have?
- • Pay By Phone with a live agent: Make a payment over the phone during regular business hours by contacting a live First Billing Services Representative at (855)270-3592.
- • Pay By Phone with an automated phone payment system: Contact the 24 hour automated phone bill payment system at (855)342-3741.
- • Pay By Mail: Send payment to our secure payment processing center. Please make sure your patient account number is listed on your check/ money order and send your payment to:
Pasco County Fire Rescue
P.O. Box 1760
Land O Lakes FL 34639-9998